The Taj Mahal is a UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the new seven wonders of the world. The Taj Mahal resembles the great beauty of India. Taj Mahal is a great place to visit at least once in a life with your family. Every child dreams of visiting the seven wonders of the world, Taj Mahal can be a great choice. Taj Mahal is one of the best historical monuments and sites and resembles the classical culture of India. The monument resembles the great love between the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan and his beloved third wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
Here are the tips For travelling to Taj Mahal with children for the first time;
• Security level at the Taj Mahal is very tight and strict. You are strictly not allowed to bring certain things like a private water bottle, food (both packed and unpacked), or any other drink or edible item, torch, knives, and tripods. You get a free water bottle and shoe covers from the stere-side kiosk next to the car parking entrance.
• You are allowed to come in with only one mobile and one camera per person, Video cameras are allowed only after extra charges and a special ticket.
• The Taj Mahal is under environmental security too. Moto Vehicles are not allowed within 500 meters of the tomb. You can enter from three directions, West, South, and East Gates. The East Gate serves as the easiest path from most of the hotels nearby.
• Guides are available here, but most of these are a distraction and not genuine. Instead, an ideal piece of advice would be to rent a handheld audio guide, which is available at cheap prices.
• If you are going to visit the Taj Mahal in the summer then, It is recommended to take socks and a small battery-powered fan. The fan is a great ice breaker for children.
• The best time to see the Taj Mahal is sunrise time and sunset time. You get the best and uncrowded view from the banks of river Yamuna. So look for the ideal spot there. Therefore, we are providing Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour For your hassle-free journey.
• Take a detour to show children the Taj Mahal a different protective. Meander through the garden offers the best and most interesting view of the Taj Mahal, perhaps what it looked like in the Mughal era.
✅ Connect With Us