Golden Triangle Tour With Kashmir
Day 1: Arrival Delhi – Delhi Sightseeing – Drive to Agra
You will be picked up from your Hotel/Airport in Delhi by your motorist. After arrival, you will meet your guide who will take you to explore Delhi.
Delhi sightseeing is divided into two parts: Old Delhi and New Delhi. First, you will complete Old Delhi then had lunch and then complete New Delhi. This tour takes approximately 8hours.
Attractions Covered in Old Delhi: Red Fort, Jama Masjid and Chandni Chowk.
Attraction covered in New Delhi: Humayun Tomb, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple (closed on every Monday), President House, Parliament Street, and India Gate.
After complete your sightseeing in Delhi, your motorist will take you to Agra and drop you at your Hotel. Overnight in Agra.
The journey from Delhi to Agra takes approx 3 Hours via Yamuna Expressway.
Day 2: Agra Sightseeing – Drive to Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri.
Our motorist (driver) and Guide will come to receive you from your Hotel and take you for Agra sightseeing:
Attractions Covered: Taj Mahal (Sunrise View), Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri.
After complete with sunrise at Taj Mahal, your guide will drop you at your hotel for breakfast and to do check-out. After check-out from the hotel, your motorist and guide will take you to the visit of amazing Agra Fort.
After complete sightseeing of Agra, your motorist will take you to Jaipur (Pink City) via Fatehpur Sikri on the way.
Upon arrival at Jaipur, your motorist will drop you at your Hotel.
Overnight in Jaipur
Day 3: Jaipur Sightseeing
Our motorist and Guide will come to receive you from your Hotel and take you for Jaipur sightseeing:
Attractions Covered: Amber Fort (with experience of Elephant ride), City Palace, Jantar Mantar (Observatory), Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace) and Jal Mahal (Water Palace).
After complete your sightseeing, your motorist will drop you at your hotel.
Overnight in Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur to Kashmir (by Flight)
You will be picked up from your Hotel in Jaipur by your motorist to drop you at the Jaipur Airport to catch your flight for Kashmir.
Upon the arrival of your flight to Kashmir, your motorist will come to arrive you from Kashmir airport and
- Day 1: New Delhi – Srinagar (31/8)
- Houseboat on Dal Lake – included
- Mughal Garden, Nishat Bagh, Shalimar Bagh – entrance on direct payment
- Shikara ride: direct payment
- Day 2: Srinagar-Sonamarg (01/9)
- Sonamarg(Golden Meadow) – Car is included
- Sindh valley stream –
- Horse riding to Thajwas glacier:: direct payment
- Day 3: Srinagar-Gulmarg (02/9)
- Gulmarg (Meadow of Flower) – Car is included
- Gondola ride (Gulmarg-kongdoori-Amphawart)-: direct payment
- First Phase: INR 740 per person: from 1st Phase to Phase 2: INR 940 per person
- Viewing Nanga Parbat Mountain: From gondola ride, you can view
- Khilangmarg short trek: First Phase
- Day 4: Srinagar-Pahalgam (03/09)
- Pahalgam (Valley of Sherpard)
- Saffron field & Avantipura ruin: it’s on the way and we can stop there
- Viewing pine forest: we can view it
- Sightseeing beautiful mountain:: we can view it
- Betaab, Aru & Chandanwari valley: for the same you need to hire a local car for Aru and Chandanwari Valley
Day 1: Arrival Srinagar Airport + Srinagar Sightseeing + Evening Shikara Ride – Overnight Houseboat
Day 2: Srinagar – Sonmarg- Srinagar ( 100kms -3hrs 30min one way)- Overnight Houseboat
Day 3: Srinagar – Gulmarg- Srinagar ( 55kms -2hrsone way)- Overnight Hotel
Day 4: Srinagar – Pahalgam- Srinagar ( 100kms -3hrs 30min one way) -Overnight Hotel
Day 5: Srinagar Airport drop
For More Information Contact With Us